[blag-users] Weekend meeting times and discussions

john maclean jayeola at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 07:29:49 CDT 2014

Hi,

Could you please try some alternative fonts for your next up and coming
release? I am happy for you to make "mini-alpha" releases, so that I can
test the VM can spin up and I can see what it is doing. (All text
"disappears as soon as 200K boots in xen). Happy for me to send you
screenshots later during the week.

+1 for having meetings on weekends

I have some more questions for you but I would like to keep this email
short. Where is the best place for me to ask technical questions about the
next release?