[blag-users] "X server failed to start"

Harsha Godavari h.godavari at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 7 16:25:10 CDT 2016

Hi ineiev:
I had a copy of it on my computer, guess I downloaded it awhile ago. Seems quite nice with enough programs and the iso fits on one cd. That is important for people downloading via phone lines :-) It does does a couple of problems, The bootloader (Grub) ignores other operating systems sharing the computer and I don't think it shutsdown gracefully .

I am not brave enough to do kernal transplant surgery and "not authourised to perform surgical procedures" :-)

regards
harsha godavari